Saturday, April 20, 2024

VISIT TO OUROWN SCHOOL ALWARQA

 Monday, 15th April 2024

OurOwn High School, AlWarqa, Duabi


The school where I worked for 24 years (1986 - 2010), first as Physics Teacher and then as Supervisor, was pleasure to visit.

with Anitha Nair, Nancy Cordelho

Kanchan Sudhir, Mini Alexander, Geetha JayaPrakash, 


All my teachers working earlier with me as colleagues, were extremly happy to see me, visiting the school after 10 years, when last I visited was in 2014.

J S Yadav, Ajitha Nair

Agnelo Fernandez

Hilal Yusuf, Rashid, Farah Shaeikh

Anitha Nair, was English Teacher, now senior Supervisor, Harman Gomes, History Teacher, now Head of Middle school, Kanchana Sudhir, Now Supervisor, and senior teachers, J S Yadav, Hilal Yusuf, Rashid, Agnelo Fernandes, and others are all there.

Neelima Nanda

Dr Anjuli Murthy

Sreejaya Ravi, affectionate Maths Teacher, left last year to take of her son Ajay.

Dr Mrs. Anjuli Murthy is the Principa and CEO of the school.

Neelima Nanda Primary Supervisor was happy to see me.

Prema Ravi

Very active, energetic English Teacher Prema Ravi also there.

Met Secretary Nancy Cordeleo was also happy.


It was a short pleasant visit to my former workplace, The SCHOOL.

Posted 20/4/2024


No comments:

Post a Comment