Thursday, September 13, 2012

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY 2012

5th September 2012,
Suma Public School, Kempapura, Bengaluru.


Mr C A Ramesh, Principal of Suma Public School, Kempapura, not so big and not in a good building became a friend. He invited me for taking classes to board examinations students sometime back and he was happy. I didn't take any remunerations for the classes taken.
Last week suddenly appeared at BirthiMane with some students and invited me to the School function and said I can talk about our ABACUS classes.
The next day morning, when I was there in the school, it was a big surprise for me, as I was one of dignitary   for the function, which included Teachers' day celebration, Inauguration of Educomp Smart Board inauguration and Parents Meeting etc etc......


There was formal welcome, lighting of lamp, students speeches and speeches from most of the people sitting on the dias. However, I also had speak wishing the very best for new facilities installed and everyone to make the best use of it.
There were others who spoke on various issues including, ragging, good behaviour, and respect teachers and elders.
However, I failed to make an impact for the publicity of ABACUS CENTRE.
Anyway, it was good public, local recognition.
Saturday, September 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment