Tuesday, September 22, 2015

EARNING LIVELIHOOD

23rd September 2015
The morning when I normally browse (read) newspaper, from the comforts of my living room, I am hearing couple of people singing Bhajans on the street, accompanied by Harmonium and Tabla. I go outside to see a group of four people singing and playing....

Dressed as Hanuman
They have talent, energy, health and enthusiasm.... they can look for a suitable job for earning their livelihood, but they choose easy or innovative method to earn or dedicate themselves as disciples of Lord SriRamachandra.....
However, the group of Four, three of dressed in the costumes of Hanuman, face painted , one with a harmonium, and the fourth with Tabla, singing HariBhajans nicely, with harmonium and Tabla players with proper synchronization with the songs, walking on the streets..... apparently expecting money from the residents.
Contribution....
I am sure they must be going round different parts of the city, choosing one area per day. They had our share of contribution from my wife Nalini.....

written Wednesday 23Sept2015

No comments:

Post a Comment