Saturday, April 29, 2023

HOME VISIT - SATYANARAYANA+KRISHNAVENI

 Saturday,  29th April 2023

143, 2nd Main Road, Chowdeshwarinagara, Hegganagalli

Laggere, Bengaluru.


Satyanarayana Bhat's mother, Lalitha is my doddappa Shankaranaryana Somayaji's daughter.

His father Handadi Srinivasa Bhat, is my father's sister's son.

He has been working in Vijayawada till he retired and relocated in Bengaluru.

They have son and daughter, he say, Surya and Chandra.

SON SURYA, D-I-L SHRATHI

As our house at Birthi Salekeri, is ancestral house, his Upanayana was performed at our Birthi House, when I was studying in school.

They are both nice couple, God fearing and believe in SAMPRADAYA.(ಸಂಪ್ರದಾಯ)


It was pleasure seeing them both, when we visited their house, on my way back from daughter Shubha's house.

FAMILY

Spent some time chatting, had coffee and some eats, then left for our home.

God Bless.

Posted 30/4/2023



No comments:

Post a Comment